- Home of Hope’s vocational vision is to give people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy the same privileges that others enjoy – the opportunity to earn real wages for real work, the pride of employment, and to chance to be productive members of their communities.
- To fulfill that vision, Home of Hope’s vocational program offers services based on an individual’s ability and needs.
- The development of work-readiness skills such as attention to task and development of appropriate motor skills may be part of the services provided.
- Our services range from pre-employment skills training with job coach oversight to independent community placement.
- Generally, employment begins with skills training in one of our many client operated businesses or sheltered workshops.
- Training includes a wide range of activities that are directed at specific goals leading to job development.